October 14, 2012 by mamie
I am honored to announce that Dieu on the Grass, a blogger of gorgeous poetry, photography, and drawings, recently nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Right when I heard this, I was so excited and surprised because this is the first award for which I have been nominated after beginning to blog this summer. (What a great milestone!)
Here are the requirements for the award:
~Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
~Nominate 15 bloggers.
~Share 7 facts about yourself.
The bloggers I nominated for this award (in no order) are:
11) Rik Reimert
12) Susan Branch
13) She Makes a Home
Here are 7 facts about myself:
1) I love ballet. Words can’t express how it feels to dance, and it is something I always want to keep in my life.
2) Gardening always makes me feel better whenever I feel stressed out or overwhelmed with busyness. Soaking up the sun and watching flowers grow and bloom is definitely refreshing!
3) Even though creating art is definitely challenging and time-consuming, I will continue to consume my time with art for the rest of my life; it’s just too rewarding and enlightening. (I learn so much about myself during each piece I create.)
4) I love animals so much, and I don’t think I could ever survive without a sweet, little dog or cat in my life. They make everything so much better, and as long as you give them lots of love, they give you unconditional love and a sweet little kiss or leg-rub every once in a while in return.
5) Good old movies never get old for me. Some of my favorites are The Red Shoes, Auntie Mame, all Audrey Hepburn movies, Yours Mine and Ours (with Lucille Ball), Gone with the Wind (of course!), and Meet Me in St. Louis.
6) I love reading and have an extremely long list of books to read.
7) My trip to Peru this past summer was my first time out of the US, and now I know for sure that I will travel as much as possible in the future. I’m definitely looking forward to it!